Sunday, August 30, 2009

I've done it...I've started a family blog!!!

I've been wanting to start this blog for sometime now. I want family and friends (especially those that live away in Utah or Florida) to be able to keep tabs on our lives.
So, as for our lives...we are doing really well. Our cute drama queen Amelia is starting preschool tomorrow! We can't beleive she is almost 3!!! She is so excited though. She won't stop talking about going to school and her new teacher Ms. Stephanie. She will just be going two times a week for a few hours. Our macho man, Levi, is always keeping us on our toes. He's 10 months old now and took his first steps last week. That doesn't really mean he is walking quite yet. He still prefers to crawl most of the time, which is fine with me. I would have to say his favorite thing to do is to escape from me and climb up the stair. I've always got to keep my watchful eye on that little one.
Tomorrow, August 31st, is my 29th birthday. I'm kinda saddened by this birthday. It's my last "20's" birthday. I really don't want to turn 30 and get older. I don't feel 30 at all!!! I'm sure everyone says that. I really feel like I've accomplished a lot in my 29 years, and I'm anxious and excited to continue to do and try more things. My next major goal is to attend graduate school and become a nurse practitioner. I'm thinking about applying for the Spring of 2010, I know, that is a long ways away, but it is a goal in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I JUST SAW THIS BLOG THING! ITS VERY COOL. JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT BEING 29! SO SAD

    ReplyDelete